Skocz do zawartości
Nerwica.com

Cytat na dziś

Arhol

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Everyone lives their own way. Whether you live for yourself or live for others... that is your own decision. A life of earnestly protecting and tending to someone isn't bad either. Though it's not that glorious of a life.

Oj dont bi Arczi sacz a Hałs! %21laugh.gif

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

It has happened many times throughout history. Resources, territory, wealth... Humans fight each other in order to gain something they don't have. It's simple. How can you be concerned with the lives of others when you're about to starve to death? You're too naive. Humans can only live by stealing what they don't have from others. If there's no future, we just take the future from others.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... Their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Suppose someone said "humans are foolish"... Obviously, that person would be talking about themselves as well. If you want to understand human beings, you need to do more than just watch them. You need to pay attention to what they themselves are watching. What are you watching? You are the ones who I'm watching. It may be hard to believe, but I like you guys. You know what they say... The opposite of love is not hatred, but indifference. An indifferent person would lack the drive to kill or hurt. My mind keeps jumping around. Am I nervous...? Did I underestimate my enemy so much that I stepped in too deep...? ...What a silly thought.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi