Skocz do zawartości
Nerwica.com

Cytat na dziś

Arhol

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

In some ways, the more one thinks, the closer one feels to getting the answer...but in the end, it's hard to tell what is really the safe answer. I started to dislike being like that at one point, and my motto is, "make quick decisions and act fast." I choose the first answer that feels "right" to me.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, you're only taking a detour. And I'm sure further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

''Wierzę, że wszys­tko dzieje się po coś. Ci, którzy mnie naj­bar­dziej skrzyw­dzi­li, to by­li moi naj­więksi nau­czy­ciele. Ci, którzy mnie oszu­kali, nau­czy­li jak nie być oszu­kiwaną i jak się nie dać oszu­kać po raz dru­gi. I również jak nie krzyw­dzić innych. ''

Katarzyna Grochola

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

„Twój czas jest ograniczony, a więc nie marnuj go na życie cudzym życiem. Nie daj się złapać w pułapkę przeżywania życia, będąc sterowanym przez innych. Nie pozwól, by zgiełk opinii innych zagłuszył twój wewnętrzny głos. I co najważniejsze, miej odwagę podążać za swoim sercem i intuicją. One jakimś cudem już wiedzą, kim tak naprawdę chcesz zostać. Wszystko inne ma wartość drugorzędną!” – Steve Jobs

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

"To jakie bedziemy mieli życie w sporej mierze zależy od nas samych .Rzadko komuś zdarza się żyć.Większość ludzi co najwyżej egzystuje''.

Oskar Wilde

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

It's easy to say "choose so that you'll have no regrets," but that's impossible. No matter how hard you've agonized over your path, you'll always regret something about it later. That's just how we humans are made. Which is why I think our true feelings are important. If you choose your path based on your true feelings, it'll hurt just a little less when you feel the same regret, right?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

If all life is so important, then the most evil of all beings on this earth are without a doubt humans. If there weren't any people on earth, the environment and conditions that all living things live in would be drastically better. Even if there were no school to teach us the stuff we know, it would still be obvious to everyone, wouldn't it? Just think of all that's happened to the earth due to our desires and ego.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi