Skocz do zawartości
Nerwica.com

Cytat na dziś

Arhol

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

You don’t need a good reason to save a friend. If you want to save them, then save them. I know someone who kept saying those stupid things even when he was driven to the brink of death, and he really did save over 10,000 people in the end. And that idiot that saved so many people is trying to save someone today like always. I know I can’t stop him. No matter how much I don’t want him to do anything dangerous.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

But you're wrong, no one ever has the right to take the life of another person. No one, no one ever has the right to take the life of another. No one. And everyone, everyone deserves a future. Don't you think that's true? Please, please, it's time to stop the fighting now. It's up to us to end the cycle of hatred. If we don't work to end the sorrow this time, then the cycle of pain will just continue on. When we were all born, were any of us made to steal or cause others harm?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

''Życie to po­ciąg — po­ciąg do szczęścia, po­ciąg do praw­dy, po­ciąg do ref­lek­sji, po­ciąg do pieniędzy, po­ciąg do sek­su, po­ciąg do za­bawy, po­ciąg do przestępstwa, po­ciąg do nałogów — po­ciąg do dob­ra i zła..''

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi