Skocz do zawartości
Nerwica.com

Depresja uzasadniona i niebezpodstawna?

Adamo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Czyli nabyta (gratisowo lęki i nerwica) w momencie przeanalizowania własnej sytuacji związanej z niepełnosprawnością ;).

Nie chcę tutaj rozpisywać się na temat mojej niepełnosprawności, chciałem tylko zaznaczyć, że problemy nie powstały w momencie jej zaistnienia, ale podczas procesu obiektywnej oceny utraconych szans i możliwości. Początkowo spychana w podświadomość, później się z tym pogodziłem, ale i tak ostatecznie pozostaje mi "respirator" w postaci łykania tabletek.

Ktoś ma podobny problem, jakieś przemyślenia?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Primo: mylisz pojecia depresji i nerwicy, to odrebne jednostki chorobowe.

Secundo: w Twoim wypadku, jesli dobrze zrozumialem post (co nie jest proste), dochodzi mozliwosc zespolu stresu pourazowego.

Tertio, jak juz zauwazylem wyzej, postaraj sie opisac swoj problem bardziej zrozumiale.

Pozdrawiam :)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Wybacz moją formę tego posta, może faktycznie nie jest to zbyt proprawe językowo.

Po pierwsze primo, to ja sądzę, że to nie ma znaczenia, czy jest to PSTD, nerwica, czy depresja. Bo mam objwy wszystkich trzech. To coś zmienia?

Po drugie primo ;), to dzięki za odpowiedź, ale o co ci w ogóle chodzi?

Wracając do tematu, jakieś osoby niepełnosprawne cierpią tu na depresję?

-- 23 lut 2011, 22:17 --

Spróbuję podbić temat i napiszę w osobnym poście:

Rational depression is reason-guided psychological depression. It can arise from adverse life circumstances. Such depression may not be responsive to traditional depression therapies.[1] Traditionally, cognitive therapists have asserted that there is no such thing as a rational depression since, while sadness can be a natural response to loss or disappointment, depression results from distorted thoughts.[2] Christian leaders (such as John Cassian, Isidore of Seville, Bede) recognized the distinction between “irrational” depression (which emerged frequently without any antecedent stressor and was therefore seemingly from God) and “rational” depression.[3] Research indicates that although disability is associated with particular socially mediated stressors, there is no theoretical or empirical evidence to indicate that depression and its role in the right to die is dynamically different, more natural, or more reasonable for disabled people than for non-disabled people.[4] Rational depression sometimes leads to rational suicide.[5]

i

Rational suicide is the reason-guided decision to end one's life, specifically, when these reasons are the result of an indifferent or temperate weighing of pros and cons. It has been argued that a suicide can be rational and still nonetheless be a mistake.[1] Rational suicide is sometimes viewed as a subjective concept; Jerome Motto writes, "What may be an inconvenience, a source of discomfort, or an embarrassment to one person represents unbearable agony, excruciating pain, or intolerable humiliation to another."[2] One study of mental health counselors found that 80% of respondents were moderately supportive of the idea that people can make well-reasoned decisions that death is their best option.[3] It is believed that in coming years clinicians will increasingly be confronted by patients declaring their intention to exercise their right-to-suicide or to commit what they describe as a rational suicide.[4] The “received orthodoxy” of mental health professionals for more than a century views all suicides as irrational and holds that suicidal persons should always be prevented from ending their own lives.

Ktoś ma jakieś przemyślenia?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi