Skocz do zawartości
Nerwica.com

NSI-189 [w fazie testów]

Psychoanalepsja_SS

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Słyszał ktoś?

Środek będący obecnie w fazie testów, mający powodować rozrost hipokampa, rzekomo nawet o 20% u myszy, choć odnośnika do oryginalnych badań nie widziałem, a nie chce mi się szukać zbyt mocno. Miałby działanie przeciwdziałające depresji, PTSD i nootropowe.

Tutaj cały 95-stronowy (as of 25 XII 2014) wątek poświęcony substancji.

Tutaj wątek o NSI-189 z ankietą.

Parę randomowych opinii:

Yes, it did have some subtle acute effects on mood for me. Fairly soon after starting, i noticed stressful work situations seemed insequential, interactions with co-workers seemed unusually positive, and i felt more c calm and in the moment.

It's tough to tell whether this is due to placebo or not, but symptoms of my depression seem to be noticeably lifting. It also seems to help a little with social anxiety.

And I do seem to get eyelid-twitches from the NSI, though that's probably just a temporary minor nuisance.

Dosing was done via a 10 mg mini-spoon and gelantine-caps, which I much prefer to just taking the raw powder.

Now, however accurate that dosing is, 10-12 mg once daily is my go-to dose. Above that it gets a bit too stimulant-like to me. I may be a bit sensitive to chems in general, so that could be why others take a lot more.

Noticeable improvement in the past 12 days since my T+1wk log (see page 71).

Ironically the better the effects get, the less inclined I am to post about it. This is a subset of a general tendency to no longer care about validating my subjectivity with words.

Biggest changes since T+1wk:

Better longterm memory. Repeatedly avoiding ruts by noticing day-to-day progressions of habit that were previously opaque.

Things that would have sent me into affective death spirals no longer do. A couple days ago a truly stressful event happened, but I got over it within a couple hours. In my pre-NSI-189 state, I suspect it would have messed me up for a few weeks.

Musical compositional/performative progress is as fast as it was when I was a little kid.

Vipassana sensations and modes of thought starting to carry over into non-meditative activities.

Visual reading a little bit better than before. I've always been able to read two or three lines at a time and logically connect them in my head, but now it feels more natural.

Decrease in situational anxiety starting to catch up to the decrease in general anxiety. This feels analogous to the a-ha moment when I realized that 'biological hunger' and 'desire for food' were distinct phenomena. Now that the anxiety is neurochemically offset by NSI-189's effects through whatever mechanism, I'm able to better assess stressful situations in the moment and be better cognitively prepared for next time.

No more frustration from repetitive or disorganized aesthetics. This is readily apparent in my musical tendencies -- listening, performing and composing alike -- but also in my feelings toward other people and the uglier features of my environment.

Dream recall is better every night. Dream content keeps shifting toward actual events that I've experienced in recent days and away from the weird fractal, synesthetic dreams I've had since childhood.

Traumatic events from the past four years are fading in intensity. Each time I remember them I'm quicker to come to the conclusion that they don't matter. That is, I'm recognizing and rejecting hindsight bias and the availability heuristic when they crop up. Which they do, like, all of the time.

First dose 20mg orally. Not sure if there was an interaction with Mrhappy stack, but after 30 mins of taking it, felt nauseous for about a minute or two, then i felt the top of my head sensation everyone was talking about. no benefits felt as yet.

Hopefully the nausea was a once off.

Próbował ktoś? Zamówienie ze Stanów jest na pewno możliwe, choć nie do końca tanie.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

A to się pod czaszką zmieści? Znaczy jak urośnie :-) hehe

Moim skromny zdaniem nie chodzi o wielkość, tylko o ilość, gęstość połączeń.

-- 26 gru 2014, 11:15 --

A i jeszcze 1 konkluzja mi się nasuwa. Traktuję mózg jak mięsień, więc można go koksować, ale od samego koksu nic nie urośnie, trzeba jeszcze go ćwiczyć.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ktoś już to Tutaj brał( jak sobie przypominam chyba Vegance) i opinia jego była bardzo nieciekawa o tej supli . Jakoś ,że w ogóle nie działało .
Ta ja to łykałem i nie działało na mnie, generalnie nie zauważyłem żadnej zmiany na plus, brałem miesiąc, może trzeba było dłużej, ale sporo to kosztowało i dałem sobie spokój.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi