Cytat na dziś

Różnego rodzaju gry oraz zabawy. Subforum powstało w celu odciążenia innych, bardziej merytorycznych działów, które były bombardowane nowymi postami.

Cytat na dziś

przez Follow_ 01 cze 2015, 00:30
Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul
Poddaję się nie mam siły na walkę...
Zazdroszczę ludziom szczęścia.

Cytat na dziś

przez Saraid 01 cze 2015, 07:27
Obrazek
Saraid

Cytat na dziś

przez Arhol 01 cze 2015, 08:16
It has happened many times throughout history. Resources, territory, wealth... Humans fight each other in order to gain something they don't have. It's simple. How can you be concerned with the lives of others when you're about to starve to death? You're too naive. Humans can only live by stealing what they don't have from others. If there's no future, we just take the future from others.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you"
Why was it I seeing more beauty in death rather than life?

Doradca Nerwica.com

przez Doradca Nerwica.com
Polecam tych psychologów i psychoterapeutów z Twojej okolicy
Doradca Nerwica.com

Cytat na dziś

przez Arhol 02 cze 2015, 01:41
Fear is proof that your imagination is functioning. Frankly, I feel bad for anyone who can't feel fear. Without imagination, you can never deduce which action to take next.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you"

Cytat na dziś

przez Saraid 02 cze 2015, 01:53
Obrazek
Saraid

Cytat na dziś

przez Arhol 03 cze 2015, 00:33
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... Their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

Cytat na dziś

przez Arhol 03 cze 2015, 23:57
Losing sight of who you really are... that can be pretty scary.

Cytat na dziś

przez Saraid 04 cze 2015, 03:21
''Nie śmierć roz­dziela ludzi, lecz brak miłości. ''
Saraid

Cytat na dziś

przez Arhol 04 cze 2015, 23:46
Suppose someone said "humans are foolish"... Obviously, that person would be talking about themselves as well. If you want to understand human beings, you need to do more than just watch them. You need to pay attention to what they themselves are watching. What are you watching? You are the ones who I'm watching. It may be hard to believe, but I like you guys. You know what they say... The opposite of love is not hatred, but indifference. An indifferent person would lack the drive to kill or hurt. My mind keeps jumping around. Am I nervous...? Did I underestimate my enemy so much that I stepped in too deep...? ...What a silly thought.

Cytat na dziś

przez Arhol 06 cze 2015, 00:33
You are calm and composed. You are able to see through things clearly at this age. You are outstanding. And... Always being able to make the correct judgments, not falling into darkness. Outstanding. "That won't do", "This is wrong". You reject any number of paths... Choosing your path with cynicism. What do you want to do? How are you going to do it? What is your motive? Where do you want to move forward to? Say it. Hmm? Fine. Then stick to the ground forever to move forward, you creep. You little coward who can only move forward by using the method of elimination. Until you found something to reject... You shall just lie on the ground helplessly.

Cytat na dziś

przez Saraid 06 cze 2015, 10:10
Obrazek
Saraid

Cytat na dziś

przez Arhol 07 cze 2015, 00:15
I don't mind losing to someone, but I won't be beaten by myself.

Cytat na dziś

przez Arhol 08 cze 2015, 08:02
Step one foot outside, and with one pull of a trigger, you can inflict a fatal injury; with one push of a button, you can blow up a whole lot of people at once. The world truly is a cavalcade of efficiency in violence. Still... whether hacking each other with stone axes, cutting each other with swords, shooting each other with guns, cursing each other with magic, or taking aim at each other with missiles, for some reason, there's a craving that grips us, from which we can't evolve away.

Cytat na dziś

przez Saraid 08 cze 2015, 10:17
''Im­pa­res nas­ci­mur, pa­res mo­rimur''
Saraid

Sortuj wg