Skocz do zawartości
Nerwica.com

Talk in english

Gość

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi

My ny is Anna. I used to know English very well when I were in high school. But now I forget a lot of words etc. I'm looking for someone who would like to talk in english on forum. It is great idea to learn it. Who would like to enjoy it? :)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

ok, thx. But I think it's not easy to meet people who lived in uk, that's why i wrote here. If i understand you, Carlosbueno is on this forum?

-- 03 kwi 2013, 18:25 --

Zmienny, I don't understand you. You think that polish forum is not good for training english?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Just like my. But I make a lot of mistakes when I writting too, I think. I would like to training this but I don't wont to do exercices in books or something. I tought that the best is to talk with someone :)

-- 03 kwi 2013, 18:37 --

Great Zmienny. Let's talk english here :) We can talk about everything, right? :)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

I see you make some mistakes but not so big. Everyone will understand you ,what's the most important :D .

Of course talking with someone is a better way to improve your english skills. The best of course is talking with someone in real life. Do you learn any other language? And how long do you learn english.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Lubudubu i learnd eanglish by 7 years. But since about 7-8 years I didn;t use it. So now i don;t remember a lot of words. And when I have to talk, I stutter.

-- 03 kwi 2013, 18:45 --

only one side heartbreak - Lubudubu what is taht mean?? :bezradny:

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

And when I have to talk, I stutter.

That's probably not because you had a break, but rather the fault of our (polish) education system. Foreign languages are tought like math or history, there's very little pressure put on actual conversation, and way too much attention on grammar and exercises.

Private schools and tutors tend to break that trend though.

-- 03 kwi 2013, 18:50 --

you will know after meeting carlos;)

You certainly know how to talk someone up :P

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.